Tuesday 3 May 2011

Starcraft Artsies Update

Le Gasp! Two posts! In two days!
Haha! But no, since I decided to stop slapping digital paint on the Starcraft piccie I was working on back in August (that I only actually continued working on sporadically 2 days ago) I felt I should just post it on my deviantart and the blog since I originally intended for this blog to be an artsies blog. (However that dwindled to practically nil)

So w/o further ado :-

 
Raynor & Kerrigan - Deviantart post

Raynor & Kerrigan - Orignal Full
 
Hmm... as a small faraway looking pic, the butt on Kerrigan doesn't actually look too bad. But when I was looking at it to post on DA, the butt just looked... well, butt-ugly. Oh well, I really like Kerrigan's face in this picture though. Maybe I'll turn it into a pic avatar.


No comments:

Post a Comment